Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Wednesday, April 02, 2014

"The Expert (Short Comedy Sketch)"

I've worked with clients like this. They have a great idea, something that looks amazing in their own minds, but in reality, it isn't nearly as easy to achieve. Sometimes, when an idea like this is placed on the table, the best answer really is, "I'm sorry, I can't do that".

Sit back, and enjoy. This comedy sketch will confuse you, elicit sympathy, and entertain you all at the same time. And, for some, it may even remind us of moments in which we were in this exact same situation. Creativity can achieve the impossible -- but it does still have limits.



-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)